- Heaven just acquired one hell of a shooting guard in Flynn Robinson
- The Kings hit the Sharks right in their mouths and never got bitten back
- The Halo shines for Mr. Cycle Mike Trout and the birthday boy Josh Hamilton
- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
Category Archives: Uncategorized
He was known as ‘Instant Point’ as dubbed by the late great Chick Hearn, Flynn Robinson lost his battle with cancer yesterday at the age of 72 in Los Angeles. And how ironic that it was his only season in … Continue reading
The big game 5 (which was played more like a game 7) goes to the Kings 3-0 over the Sharks in a hard-fought war that saw L.A. win the battle in many ways including out-hitting San Jose 51-24 and 35 … Continue reading
The Angels bats have suddenly awakened and they belted their usual whipping boys the Seattle Mariners 12-0 on Mike Trout pint glass night. And did Trout’s glass runneth over hitting for the cycle for the first time in his life … Continue reading
It’s only been since last Sunday night that Anaheim Ducks head coach Bruce Boudreau has been dealing with a longer off-season than hoped for after losing a tough game 7 on home ice to the Detroit Red Wings. But today … Continue reading
WOW…NOW THAT’S A PLAYOFF GAME!!! I’ve said it too many times to recall that the Stanley Cup playoffs are THE best of team sports and game 2 at Staples Center was another perfect example of that. And the Kings continue … Continue reading