- The Halo shines for Mr. Cycle Mike Trout and the birthday boy Josh Hamilton
- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
Category Archives: MLB
There are Hall of Famers as players and then some as human beings as well and Harmon Killebrew is one of the kings of both. Harmon lost his battle with cancer today at the age of 74 after a dignified … Continue reading
Andre Ethier nicely flaired a 1-2 changeup against Ryan Dempster in the 4th inning that just barely got over the glove of the leaping 2nd baseman Darwin Barney which extended his hitting streak to 29 straight games (his only hit … Continue reading
Sunday began for me like any other day, just watching the Lakers at OKC on TV while getting ready to cover another event, my first Anaheim Ducks game of the season. And then I wandered over to my computer during … Continue reading
Spring Training has arrived for us here in So-Cal with pitchers and catchers reporting today in Glendale, Arizona ‘aka’ the new Dodgertown. And as with every team this time of year, the hopes and dreams of winning a World Series … Continue reading