- The Halo shines for Mr. Cycle Mike Trout and the birthday boy Josh Hamilton
- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
Author Archives: tedsobel
The Angels bats have suddenly awakened and they belted their usual whipping boys the Seattle Mariners 12-0 on Mike Trout pint glass night. And did Trout’s glass runneth over hitting for the cycle for the first time in his life … Continue reading
It’s only been since last Sunday night that Anaheim Ducks head coach Bruce Boudreau has been dealing with a longer off-season than hoped for after losing a tough game 7 on home ice to the Detroit Red Wings. But today … Continue reading
WOW…NOW THAT’S A PLAYOFF GAME!!! I’ve said it too many times to recall that the Stanley Cup playoffs are THE best of team sports and game 2 at Staples Center was another perfect example of that. And the Kings continue … Continue reading
Reality has finally set in that there won’t be a first-ever Kings-Ducks playoff matchup so at least we have an all-California series. And Kings fans are rejoicing after their first playoff series opener at home since 1992 as their boys … Continue reading
As my old mentor at the University of Wisconsin the legendary coach ‘Badger’ Bob Johnson used to always say “It’s a great day for hockey” while his rallying slogan was “60 minutes, No alibis, No regrets”! Well that’s what a … Continue reading