- The Halo shines for Mr. Cycle Mike Trout and the birthday boy Josh Hamilton
- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
Monthly Archives: December 2011
First the Indianapolis Colts found a way to finally reach the win column and then the Green Bay Packers perfect record got barbequed in Kansas City as Week 15 of the NFL had a little of everything. Both New York … Continue reading
What a nice and refreshing introductory newsconference it was in Clipper-land with Chris Paul moving to L.A. in a style that Lebron James could certainly learn from. I’ve only dealt with Paul a few times previously (including when he was … Continue reading
Let me stress that it’s not easy for any local reporter (and certainly not two time zones away) to get a phone interview with possibly the best quarterback in the NFL. And you have no idea the time demands that … Continue reading
I wrote it here first the day that UCLA fired coach Rick Neuheisel. Former Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks head coach Jim Mora was my choice to replace Rick but I really never expected to hear his name come up … Continue reading
Clippers media day just got a whole lot more interesting after acquiring Chris Paul from New Orleans
It was a solid turnout at Clippers media day yesterday with a cloud hovering over the franchise as to would they or not still have a shot at trading for New Orleans all-star guard Chris Paul. Well that cloud opened … Continue reading
Bernie Nicholls once scored 70 goals for the Kings with Wayne Gretzky setting him up for many of them. And oh how the Kings could use Bernie’s scoring now, having dropped their 4th straight tonight 2-1 against the Dallas Stars. … Continue reading