- Heaven just acquired one hell of a shooting guard in Flynn Robinson
- The Kings hit the Sharks right in their mouths and never got bitten back
- The Halo shines for Mr. Cycle Mike Trout and the birthday boy Josh Hamilton
- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
Daily Archives: September 16, 2011
It’s time to drop the first pucks of the late summer as the Kings and Ducks open training camps tomorrow (Saturday). Both teams are understandably optimistic for the long grind ahead towards the Stanley Cup and I will try to … Continue reading