- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
- The Kings are Quick-ly back in the series
Monthly Archives: September 2011
The Kings signed their holdout defenseman Drew Doughty last night and as I write this, he’s on his way to the Kings training site in El Segundo to take his physical and meet up with assistant coach John Stevens. So … Continue reading
On the night when the Kings take Doughty off the doughtful list, I give you one very happy Hall of Fame hockey announcer.
The news just came in that talk is definitely NOT cheap $$$ as the L.A. Kings have verbally agreed to a new 8 year-56 million dollar contract with 21 year old all-star holdout defenseman Drew Doughty making him the King … Continue reading
The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and Cucamonga will not be playing any post-season baseball this year after the A.L. West champion Texas Rangers ended all hopes with a 4-2 win on Monday night at the Big A. It was … Continue reading
I’m back from a great week in beautiful Canada where I visited Calgary, Banff, and Lake Louise. But now it’s back to the real world where the NFL rules again and the following is today’s Sports USA Radio Network wrap-up … Continue reading
Like Gordon Lightfoot once sang about, I’m Alberta bound on my way to Calgary, Canada today through Friday so you’ll know why there will be no new posts here until next weekend when it’s week 3 in the NFL. Thanks … Continue reading