- The Halo shines for Mr. Cycle Mike Trout and the birthday boy Josh Hamilton
- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
Daily Archives: August 23, 2011
WOW!!! You sign a new 5 year, 85 million dollar contract extension and it’s called a ‘hometown discount’? Well that’s the story surrounding Angels ace righthander Jered Weaver who likely could’ve made many more millions of bucks if he had … Continue reading