- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
- The Kings are Quick-ly back in the series
Daily Archives: August 14, 2011
What a first weekend in the major leagues for 25 year old Bellflower native Justin Sellers who was just promoted from Triple-A Albuquerque on Friday when rookie shortstop Dee Gordon went on the disabled list. Sellers spent many innings during … Continue reading
A fun time was had by all who attended Thursday night’s 7th annual Dodgers Dream Foundation charity bowling function at Lucky Strike lanes in L.A. Live. And it’s the 4th straight year that Dodger first baseman James Loney hosted the … Continue reading