- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
- The Kings are Quick-ly back in the series
Daily Archives: August 10, 2011
It was a special night at Dodger Stadium celebrating the life and career of the late Hall of Famer Duke Snider with pre-game ceremonies honoring the franchise’s all-time home run leader and special presentations throughout the game including of course … Continue reading