- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
- The Kings are Quick-ly back in the series
Monthly Archives: June 2011
I met Mark Howe about 15 years ago when I was early into my 5 year stint as the now defunct International Hockey League Long Beach Ice Dogs play by play announcer. Mark already had a few years under his … Continue reading
With a potentially long NBA lockout looming…the Lakers 3 draft picks along with 17 other NBA free agents took part in a two-day mini-camp at their practice facility in El Segundo California. And this gave us media types the opportunity … Continue reading
The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim went into the real city of Los Angeles on Sunday looking for a sweep of their up the freeway rivals the Dodgers. Before the game of aces on the mound (Clayton Kershaw and Jered … Continue reading
The L.A. hockey Kings made a big trade yesterday acquiring Philadelphia Flyers captain Mike Richards for forwards Wayne Simmonds, Brayden Schenn and a 2012 second-round draft pick. Kings G.M. Dean Lombardi (a Massachusetts native) compared this off-season deal to the … Continue reading
Pro Bowler Marcedes Lewis gives back to his community while he waits for the NFL to give back his job!
The NFL lockout has caused some lifestyle changes for some players who would normally be thinking about packing for training camps during this time of year. And for one Pro Bowl tight end, he’s just doing what he does best…give … Continue reading