- The Halo shines for Mr. Cycle Mike Trout and the birthday boy Josh Hamilton
- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
Monthly Archives: May 2011
The Lakers will start their EXIT interviews in the morning (Tuesday) with each player made available to the media afterwards. How appropriate that Andrew Bynum is in the leadoff spot at 9am and I can’t wait to see if he … Continue reading
I’ll be at the Lakers practice facility the next 2 days with reactions to their playoff collapse against the Dallas Mavericks as they’ve got a lot of ‘splainin’ to do (including you, Mr. Andrew Bynum!…and he speaks first at 9am … Continue reading
What a strange night here in Las Vegas…but I’m sure that’s hardly an unusual statement! I’m covering the well-hyped Manny Pacquiao-Shane Mosley WBO Welterweight Championship fight and the undercard turns out to give us the best fight of the night … Continue reading
Friday started out by many celebrating one of the all-time sports greats’ birthday-as it was a very happy #80 to Willie Mays with a huge party/ballgame for him at AT&T Park in San Francisco (my favorite stadium on the planet). … Continue reading
I woke up this morning and the first news I heard was that the morning line 2nd choice (9-2) for tomorrow’s 137th running of the Kentucky Derby-Uncle Mo was scratched due to a stomach ailment. So what better timing to … Continue reading
The whole basketball world expected to see the favored Lakers rebound in game 2 against Dallas…but nooooooooo as it was all Mavericks 93-81 before heading back to Texas with a surprisingly commanding 2-0 series advantage. Or should it be so … Continue reading