- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
- The Kings are Quick-ly back in the series
Monthly Archives: May 2011
No ‘slight’ to Kareem Abdul Jabbar or any other Laker greats who are without statue…but please write it down and burn it into your brain cells…ELGIN BAYLOR should’ve been the first to have a statue in front of Staples Center … Continue reading
There are Hall of Famers as players and then some as human beings as well and Harmon Killebrew is one of the kings of both. Harmon lost his battle with cancer today at the age of 74 after a dignified … Continue reading
The PGA Tour announced on Friday that Northern Trust had extended it’s contract to be the title sponsor for the Northern Trust (L.A.) Open for another 4 years through 2016 at storied Riviera Country Club. And for the 3rd straight … Continue reading
It’s been totally rediculous that one of the most beautiful racetracks in the world should be closed for more than half a year (specially in this economy!). So with the traditional Oak Tree meet now long gone in Arcadia, Santa … Continue reading
Phil Jackson retires (again) while Kobe Bryant and his Lakers family think about a much longer summer than usual
Today was the final exit interview day for the Lakers and the last of our season ending interviews with Kobe Bryant, Lamar Odom, Matt Barnes, general manager Mitch Kupchak, and Phil Jackson who ends his 20th season of NBA head … Continue reading
Andrew Bynum apologizes, Pau Gasol reflects as the Lakers deal with their season hitting a brick wall!
Before Andrew Bynum was suspended for the first 5 games of next season (whenever that may start?) and fined $25K for taking off his shirt (a very expensive game-used jersey!) in Sunday’s Dallas Demolition, he spoke to us media types … Continue reading