- The head Duck has something to quack (and smile) about with pride!
- The Kings squeezed every ounce of pickle juice from the Sharks in game 2
- The Kings get the first bite on the Sharks!
- It’s a great day for hockey…but not if you’re a Ducks fan!
- The Kings make St. Louis sing the Blues again!
- The Ducks sink the Wings in the Nick of time…in Overtime
- It was a huge King-sized comeback win for L.A.’s hockey team
- Exit interviews in Clippers camp are over so now who’s exiting?
- The Ducks headed to Hockeytown on a downer but then Shmeared the Wings with a Bagel!
- The Kings are Quick-ly back in the series
Daily Archives: March 26, 2011
As I get ready to head to Rancho Mirage for next weekend’s gig as your 18th green announcer at the LPGA’s first major of the year-the Kraft Nabisco Championship. I expected to hear from 2 of the all-time great women’s … Continue reading
The NCAA West regionals couldn’t have picked a better doubleheader for us So-Cal folk on Thursday with San Diego St. basically playing a home game against U-Conn followed by favored Duke vs. Pac 10 champs Arizona. The Huskies ruined Aztec … Continue reading