- The Dodgers got punched out in extra innings but at least not without a fight
- It was Base-brawl at Dodger Stadium and the boys in ‘black and blue’ won a wild one!
- The Dodgers ended up out of their LEAGUE against the first place Snakes
- Today’s Dodger starter may’ve walked his way back to Albuquerque
- Old Timer’s night at Dodger Stadium beats the real game for me!
- The Kings home streak is over and so might be their Cup hopes
- Puig goes 0-4 and the Dodgers hit the skids again
- Puig-mania continues at Dodger Stadium tonight
- It was another King-sized home win to keep their realistic Cup defending hopes alive!
- The Kings prep for the Blackhawks with defenseman Rob Scuderi in the house
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Sunday began for me like any other day, just watching the Lakers at OKC on TV while getting ready to cover another event, my first Anaheim Ducks game of the season. And then I wandered over to my computer during … Continue reading
It’s just about that time again with the greatest 50 year old and over golfers in the world invading Newport Beach Country Club this week at the Toshiba Classic, one of the best run tournaments on any tour. A couple of British … Continue reading
I began in the morning heading to Riviera Country Club for the final round of the Northern Trust Open where someone would eventually etch their name alongside Ben Hogan’s as an L.A. champion. 3rd round leader Aaron Baddeley hadn’t won … Continue reading
How special it was to be just a few feet away from Jerry West being honored with a huge statue in front of Staples Center last night. Mr. Clutch was flanked by his longtime hall of fame Laker teammate and … Continue reading
It’s that time again as the PGA Tour’s Northern Trust Open is back at storied Riviera Country Club (aka Hogan’s Alley) in Pacific Palisades (just north-east of Santa Monica). Your defending champ is Wisconsin native Steve Stricker who’s currently ranked #8 in … Continue reading
Spring Training has arrived for us here in So-Cal with pitchers and catchers reporting today in Glendale, Arizona ‘aka’ the new Dodgertown. And as with every team this time of year, the hopes and dreams of winning a World Series … Continue reading